D1 Has Made Fundraising Easy
We have a great fundraising program available to all youth hockey associations.
Current Fundraising Focus: D1 POWER TILES
- D1 POWER TILES are great for setting up shooting pads/lanes & for smaller/lighter use synthetic ice training areas (300 sf or less).
- Use a top any hard surface (the driveway, garage floor, basement, basketball courts, tennis courts, gym floors, wood deck or stone patio).
- Rip shots while you practice your cuts, stops and turns on the D1 POWER TILES!
How the Fundraising Program Works?
There are 2 ways to create fundraising dollars for your youth hockey association:
- Per Box Sales – for every box of D1 POWER TILES sold, your association will earn $15.00.
- FREE Shipping – your hockey families save $35.00 per box with zero shipping when they purchase through the fundraiser.
- Added Incentive – when higher volume sales are achieved, we are able to manufacturer our D1 POWER TILES at a lower cost and we will share these savings with your association to help you earn more!
For 50 boxes sold = $500 cash incentive
For 100 boxes sold = $1,000 cash incentive
For 250 boxes sold = $2,500 cash incentive
For 500 boxes sold = $5,000 cash incentive
Let’s say your youth hockey associations has a total of 15 teams (combined at all age levels) and each team has 13 players:
- This equals 195 total players or (“Families”) within your youth hockey association.
- If 20% of the Families purchased D1 POWER TILES to help their youth hockey player(s) improve their skills while also supporting the hockey association, that equates to 40 Families.
- The average # of boxes purchased is 3, which equates 120 boxes purchased through your youth hockey association.
In this example, your association just earned $1,800 from box sales ($15.00 x 120 boxes) + $1,000 cash incentive for selling more than 100 boxes.
Total Amount Raised: $2,800
And, your association has used a fundraising vehicle that helps youth hockey players get better at hockey!!
If you are interested in our Fundraising Program, please contact us @ 855-355-3131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you and supporting your association!