Our Board Styles
About Our Hockey Boards
We offer two standard hockey board heights of 42″ and 24″ tall and our standard width is 48″. Both hockey arena boards are offered with a player gate and rounded corners.
All D1 hockey boards are made with a heavy duty aluminum frame and have the same dasher material you would find in a regulation ice rink featuring a BLUE caprail, WHITE dasher face and YELLOW kickplate.
There are several methods for installing the D1 hockey rink boards. You may mount them directly to any wall or flat surface. You may also choose from our permanent or portable board supports depending on the particulars of your hockey rink project.
We will work with you to make your measurements work. If your hockey rink project needs custom rink board(s) made to ensure a perfect fit, we will customize our hockey arena boards at no charge. This is especially the case for basement rinks or garage rinks and for those outdoor hockey rinks or synthetic ice rinks.
You may install your hockey boards inside or out. The dasher material (hockey board plastic) used to make the D1 rink boards are infused with a UV stabilizer to protect against the sun and any unwanted discoloration over time.
- Homeowners: to make garage, basement and backyard rinks for year round use or for the winter season only
- Hockey Associations & Arenas: For their dedicated training areas
- Coaches: For specialized group and individual training
- Camps & Clinics: For synthetic ice training areas and seasonal winter rinks
- Park & Rec Centers: For public synthetic ice and seasonal winter ice rinks
- Fairs & Special Events: For public synthetic ice and seasonal winter ice rinks
Shipped to New Jersey
Shipped to Grand Forks, ND
Shipped to Twin Cities area, MN