D1 warrants D1 Synthetic Ice & D1 Hockey Rink Boards to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions and shall provide a warranty for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date.
This does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the product was not intended.
- Conditions resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during transportation.
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance.
- Any used, previously displayed items.
D1 Backyard Rinks makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty.
To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, D1 Backyard Rinks disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
For all transactions occurring in the United States, any implied condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above.
Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products.
In such sates or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the Purchaser.
For consumer transaction, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this Product to the Purchaser.
All claims must be filed by the original Purchaser of this product.
Contact D1 Backyard Rinks regarding any potential return or replacement. Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective products must be made within ONE year from invoice date.
- Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in its original packaging.
- D1 Backyard Rinks reserves the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative(s) in the field.
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice.
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible.
Request your FREE instant price quote today!
Create a custom rink with D1 Backyard Rinks! Indoor, outdoor, permanent or seasonal, our home ice rinks are tailored perfectly to you! Explore our synthetic ice and hockey board options to fit your space perfectly.